- IDyOM: Information Dynamics of Music. Sophisticated statistical modelling of musical structure developed in Pearce (2005).
- Rhythm performance data from the Clapping Music Project presented and analysed in Duffy & Pearce (2018).
- Expectation and recognition memory data from the empirical investigation of artificial pitch sequence learning in Agres, Abdallah & Pearce (2018).
- 120 Hymns: from the English hymnal Hymns Ancient and Modern. Used to investigate melodic expectations in Pearce et al., (2010), Omigie et al., (2012), Omigie et al., (2013), and Hansen & Pearce (2014).
- Stimuli and responses from a study of melodic segmentation reported in Pearce et al., (2010).
- A MIDI version of Two Pages (1968): by Philip Glass. Used for information-theoretic analysis in Potter, Wiggins & Pearce (2007).
- Data and resampling sets used to test prediction performance of probabilistic models of musical structure in Pearce (2005, ch. 6) and Pearce & Wiggins (2004).
|Music Cognition Lab|
|School of Electronic Engineering & Computer Science|
|Queen Mary University of London|
|London E1 4NS|
|email: marcus.pearce [at] qmul.ac.uk|